Friday, May 4, 2012

April: Part 1

We have been out of town the last SEVERAL weeks.  I attempted to update the blog via email, but every time I tried it failed.  So, the post I'm adding right now was actually written April 21, let's pretend the post date is April 21 and not May 4.

 Time has flown by since our last post. We've had a couple milestones in the last few weeks I wanted to share. Cole went on his first (and second, third and fourth plane ride)!  We flew to Alabama to visit my mom and brother. Even though Cole looks a little frightened in this pic, he did fantastic!  He loved people watching. We connected in Houston, so we can now say Cole has been to Texas! (These pics are from my phone so they are not the best quality.)


 While in Alabama Cole had his first Easter!  He got new clothes and lots of books!


One day we were there we drove over to Ocean Springs, Mississippi and headed to the beach. Cole wasn't a fan of the chilly water or the sand but we did snap this pic.


Cole turned 4 months old on the 12th, so here is his 4 month picture!


And two days ago, I was doing laundry so I laid Cole on his back on the floor mat, when I came back into the living room this is how I found him!  He's such a big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment