Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Cole's Creations

 Cole's new favorite toy is definitely the legos, he even says 'block time' when he wants to get them out!  I can't say that I blame him, they may be my favorite too :).  Here's a couple of his lego creations!
 
 
 
 
And then I threw in something that Ryan just found yesterday.  It was too cute not to share!  There are small cars that go with the truck but I guess he decided these cars needed to be hauled. 
 
 
 
This next one is definitely my favorite, Cole calls it 'doggie with hat', haha.  He even insisted on bringing it to my parents' house
 
 
And now I've also thrown in one of my 'creations'.  We'd been looking for a side table for Cole's room so every couple of days I was checking out craigslist and then I stumbled upon this set of furniture that included a side table, a dresser and a dresser with a hutch for less than I had budgeted for just the side table, I couldn't pass this up.  I didn't take a before picture of the bed side table, but here is a before picture of one of the dresser, so you get the idea.
 
 
Here is the after of the side table!  I love it!  Cole helped me paint it too!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment